Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dechristmasifying

I'm super excited to be starting a blog... it's actually my New Year's resolution this year. I've spent way too long reading other super sweet blogs, and I decided it's time to start my own. Now the trick is to keep with it...

I meant to start on the 1st, but was a bit sloooowwww... So here's a recap of the first few days of 2009.

Dec. 31st: Jason and I went to Sea World for New Year's eve. Yeah, Shamu is pretty cool. And those cute dolphins get me every time.


Jan. 1st: GEORGIA FOOTBALL at the Capital One Bowl. GO DAWGS!


Then...The Koi's have an amazing New Year's Day tradition of having close friends over for a big feast. Hot Pepper Soup, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Black Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Chicken Paprikash, Cucumber Salad, mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

Jan. 3rd: Today we spent the afternoon helping the Koi's "de-Christmas-ify". All those Hallmark ornaments really add up after 31 years of collecting!



No comments:

Post a Comment